Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wearer of the Week, Marie

Thank you to Marie for sharing her story and pictures. If you have an entry just send it to me (with a picture or two!) to info at becobabycarrier dot com. 



My little peanut of a son is 7 months old now, weighing a whopping 11 lbs.  He was born 6 weeks early and I've been carrying him around in my Beco for 4 months now.  He loves going out for walks in the Beco, or just hanging out while I do things arond the house.  That was the first time I put him in a back carry all by myself.  At first, I was scared to drop him, but it was super easy (and super comfortable).




3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the Wearer of the Week! Also, I've passed you an award :)
    http://caterpillarfamily.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete